What is a brand, and how do you create an authentic brand that can last? This is no simple task or a single exercise, but a mindset. We’ll walk through some creative exercises to get to the heart of your brand experience, explore some options for communicating that story and and address the many opportunities you have to embrace brand throughout all aspects of your business.
When you leave, you’ll:
● Appreciate the purpose of a brand and get excited about yours
● Understand the different components of a brand
● Have some tools for exploring your brand further
● Understand the different ways that your brand communicates with your audience(s)
● Feel more creative and connected to your mission
● Have the mindset to evolve with your brand
Sign up to receive your code to waive the $30 registration fee.
How to Build an Aligned, Integrated, and Agile Sales & Marketing Strategy
The above workshop is part of a four part hands-on workshop series called How to build an aligned, integrated, and agile sales and marketing strategy. Leveraging exercises, stories and open discussion, we address each phase of the process from defining your goals and enhancing your brand experience to developing a 90-day plan on which you can start executing immediately.
- The Sales + Marketing Roadmap
- The Authentic Brand Experience
- How to Develop Your Sales Funnel
- How to Develop Your 90 Day Marketing Plan
Workshops are designed to stand alone and will be tailored to attendee needs, though the curriculum does build on the prior conversation. New marketers and startups are especially encouraged to attend the full series.
To sign up for the full series at a discounted rate, click here.
If you are unable to attend one of the workshops, but you are still interested in learning the curriculum, you can contact Carley here for information on options.