You can’t do everything all at once even if you pay an army of marketers. So the questions are: where do you start, and what do you prioritize? This workshop is a resource for anyone who needs help prioritizing their sales and marketing activities. Whether you’re just getting started or feel that you can get more traction but you’re not sure how, we’ll take a full tour of today’s marketing landscape and make sure that you walk out with more clarity on where to put your time and financial efforts tomorrow.
When you leave, you’ll:
- Understand your current state
- Hold the first iteration of your future state including measurable goals
- Have identified your top three sales priorities
- Understand the advantages, disadvantages and cost expectations of DIY, in-house and agency marketing options
- Have the information you need to understand your options and determine a realistic budget and/or resources allocation for moving forward
Sign up to receive your code to waive the $30 registration fee.
How to Build an Aligned, Integrated, and Agile Sales & Marketing Strategy
The above workshop is part of a four part hands-on workshop series called How to build an aligned, integrated, and agile sales and marketing strategy. Leveraging exercises, stories and open discussion, we address each phase of the process from defining your goals and enhancing your brand experience to developing a 90-day plan on which you can start executing immediately.
- The Sales + Marketing Roadmap
- The Authentic Brand Experience
- How to Develop Your Sales Funnel
- How to Develop Your 90 Day Marketing Plan
Workshops are designed to stand alone and will be tailored to attendee needs, though the curriculum does build on the prior conversation. New marketers and startups are especially encouraged to attend the full series.
To sign up for the full series at a discounted rate, click here.
If you are unable to attend one of the workshops, but you are still interested in learning the curriculum, you can contact Carley here for information on options.