How to Develop Your Sales Funnel
Marketing ROI, email lists, conversion tracking, lead nurturing, testing, automation, incentives, sales integration, landing pages, CTAs… In this tactical workshop, we’ll walk through what a sales funnel is, why you need one in your marketing strategy, and how to implement it. Then we’ll break down what should go into yours and how to optimize it, online and/or offline.
When you leave, you’ll:
● Understand why you need a sales funnel
● Understand the different types of funnels
● Know how to implement a sales funnel, or optimize your existing funnel
● Know what should be included in this iteration of your sales funnel
● Have a list of conversation starters
● Know what to do with that email sign up list
● Know how to track conversions and which ones are important to you
● Have a list of suggestions on how to test your funnel
Sign up to receive your code to waive the $30 registration fee.
How to Build an Aligned, Integrated, and Agile Sales & Marketing Strategy
The above workshop is part of a four part hands-on workshop series called How to build an aligned, integrated, and agile sales and marketing strategy. Leveraging exercises, stories and open discussion, we address each phase of the process from defining your goals and enhancing your brand experience to developing a 90-day plan on which you can start executing immediately.
- The Sales + Marketing Roadmap
- The Authentic Brand Experience
- How to Develop Your Sales Funnel
- How to Develop Your 90 Day Marketing Plan
Workshops are designed to stand alone and will be tailored to attendee needs, though the curriculum does build on the prior conversation. New marketers and startups are especially encouraged to attend the full series.
To sign up for the full series at a discounted rate, click here.
If you are unable to attend one of the workshops, but you are still interested in learning the curriculum, you can contact Carley here for information on options.